Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: If only...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ... We could get a psychiatrist in here. He could write a whole new thesis on our little word-association.

    ... Humans could fly. There are some people I would like to pee on from above.

    ... Red haircolor would stay when you shampoo it. Why is it always rubbing off on the towels?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think we all would be commited
    I know i need a good holiday

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Never had problems like that when I dye my hair...but then I use semi permanent or permanent colours..

    ...We could have super human strength when we need it.

    ..We could tell people that what they're wearing isnt really nice for other people to see..ie: pudgy chicks wearing hipster jeans and all that pastey white stretch mark scarred flesh bulging over the top.

    ..I could dance without looking like I was an epiletic having a fit...lol

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ... I could change my face every so often so I could yell anonymously at some people I know

    ... I could put my legs behind my neck, like some people I know

    ... I could get drunk without having a hangover, like some people I know

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ill be ritch and no one would know

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I waxed my leg once a year and that would suffice..

    I didnt have idiots in my classes..

    There werent any crowds near me at the places I want to go..

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could work when I wanted at the time I wanted.

    I was more motivated in doing some crafty things.

    I filled the water bottles up yesterday so I had cold water to drink today...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ... I could smoke without getting addicted again

    ... I could dream without having nightmares

    ... I could eat baked beans without getting gas

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol..

    I could slap the stupid out of people..

    I had no social conscience and told people exactly what I thought of them and not feel guilty afterwards..

    Eat chocolate without feeling sick afterwards..

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would have wings so I could Fly

    And pigs would have wings so they could fly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •